for as little as $1.99!
5 Reasons to use
- Get the paper anywhere you have a computer and Internet access, anytime of the day or night.
- Easy to Read
- See the paper exactly as it appears in print. Skim headlines and sections. When you want to read an article, click the headline for an enlarged view.
- Want to know immediately if there is a story or advertisement of interest to you? Just type in a search term and find out.
- Share the News
- It's easy to e-mail and print articles. Simply click on the envelope icon, and an e-mail form pops up. Or select the print icon to make your own copy.
- Past Issues
- Missed Sunday's special? As a subscriber, you have one-click access to the newspaper for the past 7 days
For non-print subscribers, the Charlotte Observer digital plus package will be $12.99 a month or $129.99 for an annual subscription. Your first month trial offer will only be $1.99 and then $12.99 each month following for digital-only customers.
- You will see the paper through a browser on your personal computer and it requires NO extra software or downloads.
- The e-Edition has many features and benefits including the ability to search, view articles, photos and advertisements, and email, print or save articles and ads.
- With a click of the mouse, you can zoom in and enlarge an article or advertisement for easy viewing.
- The e-Edition works best with high-speed Internet connections (Cable, DSL), but works with any kind of connection you have. It is best viewed with Internet Explorer 5 (or later) but works with virtually any browser on both PC and Mac platforms.
*Your subscription will be automatically renewed at the end of each term in order to prevent any lapse in service. Please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org for any changes to this subscription.